Rules related to Fee
1. Students shall pay prescribed fee in single installment at the time of admission to a course.
2. Students belonging to OBC categories and whose parents’ annual income is below Rs. 44,500/- need not pay tuition fee and laboratory fee. However, all other fee shall have to be paid.
3. Students belonging to SC/ST/Cat-I communities are exempted from payment of tuition fee, lab fee, library fee, examination fee and registration fee.
4. All types of fee should be remitted to the college SB account in Canara Bank (West branch), Madikeri. Students should keep with them copies of fee challans, which may have to be produced later.
5. Students will be eligible for attendance from the date of payment of course fee.
6. Fee once remitted to college account will not be returned to any student under any circumstances.