With a view to facilitate leadership qualities among students and also effect their cultural and intellectual development through democratic means, Student Union would be constituted every year. Office bearers of the union would be either selected on the basis of academic proficiencies or elected through indirect elections. In case of indirect election, the office bearers are elected by an electoral college comprising of class representatives of various degree courses/combinations. A candidate is eligible for contesting in the election if he/she has successfully completed all the lower examinations and that he/she has not involved in any indiscipline activities in the college. Teacher Academic advisor guides and monitors the activities of the union. The following office bearers constitute the union.
- President – Final year degree student (Girl/Boy)
- Vice President – Final year degree student (Girl)
- Secretary – Final year degree student (Girl/Boy)
- Joint Secretary – Second year degree students (Girl and Boy)
- Cultural secretaries – Final year degree students (Girl and Boy)